A young team of “Black Sea Crewing Company Oscar” on the market of seafarer employment services since 2015, works effectively in the Ukrainian and global markets. We offer cooperation, which is based on quality service, individual approach and effective method of selecting the necessary vacancies for you. Due to the work of legal department, international consulting, as well as cooperation with the leading training centers of Ukraine and medical centers. We provide vacancies for different types of vessels (container, general cargo, Ro-Ro, bulk carriers, gas carriers, chemical carriers, tankers, bunkerers, offshore fleet, passenger fleet and yachting).
The employees of our company are highly qualified specialists in the maritime field.
Company Has National Registration No. 40152653.
Company was certified by Maritime Labour Convention, ISO 9001:2015,
Certificate of Compliance (CoC). No.42212001
ISO 9001:2015. No.32212001
The Quality Management System of the Company passes an audit on a regular basis and meets the requirements of the International Safety Management Code.
- Vessel candidate selection by experienced superintendents. In accordance with our company policy, all crew members are required to meet IMO, STCW convention criteria.
- Providing visas, immigration formalities, flag documents, hotel reservations, air, car or train tickets, crew referral and repatriation service.
- Crew overall provision.
- Crew insurance.
- Conclusion of a collective agreement between the company and the national trade union organization.
- Providing extra services when required.
- Supervision of medical clearance in accordance with international requirements, including the requirement of the ship’s flag P&I administration.
- Preparation of repair sheets, selection of shipyard. Providing repair crews to work both on Ukrainian shipyards and abroad.
- We carry out training of crew and advanced training.
- We have signed contracts with academies and maritime lyceums on cadet program for shipping companies.